Zoom Rooms is a software-based room system that provides an integrated experience for audio conferencing, wireless screen sharing and video conferencing. Zoom Rooms can be used for room only attendees or remote attendees joining from another room, from their desktop or from their mobile device.
Each room requires, at minimum, a macOS or Windows computer that runs the Zoom Rooms software, and an iPad, Android or Windows 10 Tablet that runs the Zoom Rooms app. Additional equipment can include TV displays, speakers, cameras, microphones and an iPad that runs the Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display.
- HD Video and Audio- Put high-quality video, audio and web conferencing in any sized room.
- Wireless Sharing – Cut the cords, cables and dongles — present content wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device.
- Interoperability with H.323/SIP- Communicate with any legacy endpoint, including Polycom, Cisco and Lifesize.
- Meet with anyone- Include remote participants on desktop, mobile or other conference room systems.
- One Touch to Start Meetings- Use voice command or one touch to start an instant meeting or scheduled meeting through your calendaring system.
- Overview Status and Management- Centralised management of your conference rooms.