SmartVisitor permits streamlined guest registration and meet & greet procedures, in addition to enhancing access control measures at your workplace. The combination of facial recognition technology and contactless temperature scanning functionality can be used to deny access to any visitor who may be exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. It can be linked to physical barriers to entry to enhance building security.
- Visitors can register online in advance using their ID number or by uploading an image of their face.
Pre-screening for COVID-19
- Visitors can be asked to complete a risk assessment questionnaire in advance, to red flag any potential health concerns.
Seamless Reception Experience
- Reduced time in reception facilitates social distancing, whilst still making visitors feel welcome.
Accurate Contactless Temperature Measurement
- The temperature can be quickly measured by the facial recognition thermometer within a range of 0.5-0.7m and an accuracy of ±0.3℃.
- Compatible with mask wearing – partial occluded face recognition capability is built-in.
- Excessive visitor temperature readings will trigger an audible alarm and alert email to the host.
- SmartVisitor can be used in conjunction with physical barriers (doors or turnstiles) to deny access to unauthorised and/or potentially unwell visitors.
Facilitates Social Distancing
- Assign each visitor an entry timeframe for total access control – avoids overcrowding and bottlenecks.