Samsung Flip is a comprehensive solution, offering a variety of tools for creative and efficient collaboration. With Samsung Flip, users can quickly and easily select, move, crop, capture and edit any images. Plus, users can write on any background source by simply clicking the note layer button.
Samsung Flip 2 provides smooth, fast writing in a variety of colors, styles and widths, with compatibility for any object as a writing tool – ensuring a pen-to-paper-like writing experience. A new feature has been added to allow you to create art at the stroke of a brush with water and oil painting mode. Moreover, multi-writing functionality to support up to four different participants is another newly added feature. The innovative features of Flip 2 are all supported by InGlassTM technology, ensuring a smooth experience without delay.
- Portable: Just like paper flipcharts on easels, the 55-in., 4K-capable Samsung Flip has a stand and wheels, making it easy to move around offices or hotel meeting spaces.
- Simple: Walk up to Flip and it just turns on, identifying someone’s presence with an embedded smart sensor, letting attendees dive right into meeting content.
- Flexible: Flip’s display works in traditional flipchart orientation, or can be pivoted to sit in landscape mode. Flip also tilts for more natural writing.
- Synchronizable: Flip has embedded computing power and is web-connected, making fully synchronized collaboration possible in and between meetings.
- Presentable: Flip can drive digital presentations. Imagine walking the team through a presentation deck, then pivoting Flip into portrait mode to develop notes and gather real-time feedback.
- Searchable: Meeting notes all get captured and housed in a central database.
- Shareable: Notes from a meeting can be recapped and shared straight from Flip, using built-in email, distributed over the network or saved to USB storage.