Page Automation is committed to environmental preservation & conservation and to reducing its impact on the environment. Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate.
Page Automation’s Environmental Policy:
Integrating the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all our decision making and activities.
Minimising our waste, reusing or recycling as much as is possible.
Page Automation makes use of an E-waste recycling company that collects machines from its customers and ensures the items are destroyed and recycled in an environmentally acceptable and approved manner. The E-waste removal company provides certification that all equipment has been recycled and all local, provincial and national legislation is upheld, which Page Automation covers the cost of, whilst providing a service its customers.
- Minimising energy and water use within our buildings in order to conserve supplies
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, supplying products and services that do the least damage to the environment
- Training, educating and informing our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promoting environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.